This is where we keep copies of our most up-to-date policies for your reference.
If you have any questions, or need clarification on anything, please contact us.
Strict Health and Safety policies are in place whanau.
Please contact the trust office 07 825 5355 or email email@example.com
You will be asked to leave if the correct protocols are not followed
All staff, contractors, visitors and whanau are required to sign in and follow the guidelines as per businesses operating at level 1.
Businesses and workplaces must operate safely.
- complying with Alert Level 1 settings
- displaying an NZ COVID Tracer app QR code poster
- maintaining hygiene measures, including physical distancing, hand washing and regularly cleaning surfaces, and
- fulfilling all other health and safety obligations.
Business premises can open for staff and customers provided they meet public health requirements.
Close contact services can operate if they meet public health measures including robust record keeping, good hygiene practices and minimised contact to the extent possible.
If a workplace cannot meet these measures it cannot open its physical premises.
Nga mihi mahana ki a koutou katoa
Our hunting policy is currently being updated to include more information on Health & Safety and environmental protection including historical sites and waahi tapu areas
This will be published to all owners/beneficiaries at this years AGM approx December 2020.
At this current time we have a number of works happening onsite including
- Roading into the forestry – Roading contractors
- Forestry planning & bridge works – HFM
- DOC pest control- Department of conservation
- VMI training course – Valley education and students
- AG farm research – Ag research staff
Based on the above the trust is not permitting hunting at this time.
The safety of all our whanau including those working onsite is paramount